Monday 19 October 2015

The Reboot

Finally! Yes Finally!! I am starting another blog.

The funny thing here is that it’s sheer greed that nudged me in this direction.
The sight of Linda Ikeji’s Banana island mansion and I’m like, Ahn! Ahn!! I can do this shit too now. I like the stylish way she stuck it up to our faces ‘middle finger style’ on how she flamboyantly acquired a property close to a billion Naira without having to perform fellatio on a wrinkled penis daily.

Let’s take a moment to imagine how Runz gals all over the federation feel right about now? Upon all their hustle and the mileage their vajayjay must have gone through, all they could perhaps show for it is a few trips here and there to Dubai, a 2nd hand, Nigerian used vehicle and the best bleaching cream money can buy. Priorities.

Well, away from Linda and back to me. I stopped blogging some years ago because creativity deserted me. Work stress, maybe a lil too much Guinness but principally it was FEAR. I was afraid. Afraid of checking the analytics and discovering nobody gives a shit or reading. Back then, in my heyday, I had an audience, I felt power. It was a good feeling.

So today. I conquer this Fear *waves at Linda*.

This blog called Rantings of an Omo Boy is life as seen through my eyes and others. Factual encounters, fictional ones, hearsays…whatever the hell catches my fancy goes up on here. Yeah, some peeps might think I am yapping about them, some might take offence but frankly I do not give a flying f**k. If the shoe fits, wear it.

Don’t expect to see timely posts as this blog would be as erratic as ever.


Welcome once again to the workings of my beautiful,twisted mind.

4 comments:

  1. What's the essence when you won't be regular?#Osh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Document your search for a wife....Will be dope

    ReplyDelete
  3. My positive contribution towards your footballing career shouldn't be left out too! Abeg arrange yourself make you buy house wey get astro turf quick quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete